Thank you for your interest in employment with the Macomb County Sheriff’s Office.
R E A D T H I S F I R S T
This Civil Service Application Packet includes:
- Application (To be completed and signed)
- Oath (Sign only in front of the Deputy Clerk)
- Waiver (Sign only in front of the Deputy Clerk)
- Required Documents Receipt Check List
- Pre-Employment Drug Screening Policy (Required if selected for hire)
- When you have filled out your application, PRINT the application single-sided (no staples or folders).
- Attach all the required documents listed on the “REQUIRED DOCUMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS” check list on page 2. Your application will NOT be accepted, or considered active, without all required documentation.
- Application submission and testing for Dispatcher will be held once every quarter. Follow the Macomb County Sheriff's Office facebook page for upcoming Dispatch Hiring events.
***IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE APPLICANT TO PROVIDE WRITTEN UPDATED INFORMATION TO THE CIVIL SERVICE SECRETARY AS TO CONTACT INFORMATION, EDUCATION, EMPLOYMENT, REFERENCES, ETC., DURING THE TWO-YEAR PERIOD THAT THE APPLICANT REMAINS ON THE
ELIGIBILITY LIST. FAILURE TO MAINTAIN UPDATED CONTACT INFORMATION COULD RESULT IN YOUR FAILURE TO BE CONSIDERED FOR EMPLOYMENT***
***THE CIVIL SERVICE COMMISSION RESERVES THE RIGHT UNDER P.A. 298 TO REQUIRE
ADDITIONAL WRITTEN, ORAL AND/OR PHYSICAL TESTING***
CLICK HERE to confirm that you have read and understand the above